Follow poppadoms and chutney with a collection of four starters and five mains to share, accompanied by a portion of rice and a naan bread
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £27 for a 12-dish Indian fusion banquet for two (Monday-Thursday) (46% off)
- £53 for a 12-dish Indian fusion banquet for four (Monday-Saturday) (47% off)
- £75 for a 12-dish Indian fusion banquet for six (Monday-Saturday) (50% off)
- Poppadoms: served with mango chutney, mint sauce and spiced onion
- Chandi malai tikka: morsels of chicken marinated in cream cheese, dill, coriander and mace, and finished in a tandoor
- Raunaq-e-seekh: skewers of finely minced lamb flavoured with coriander, tomatoes, mint and spring onions
- Aloo tikki: Indian potato cakes filled with sauteed spinach, served with three chutneys
- Mixed vegetable bhajia: Crisp nuggets of onion with seasonal vegetables
- Chicken Hyderabadi: chicken simmered in yogurt, pickled spices, tomato and fresh coriander
- Lamb rogan josh: lamb braised in a spiced masala of ginger, onions, tomatoes and peppers, served with red chillies
- Subzee milloni: a selection of spiced vegetables, with a creamy spinach sauce.
- Bonmbay aloo: diced potatoes cooked in garlic and roasted spices.
- Tarka dall: lentils,with coriander and dry red chillies, garlic and cumin seeds.
- Steamed basmati rice
- Naan bread
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. (Not valid 11-14 Feb and Dec 2016)
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2, 4 or 6 people (Max 12 people per booking). May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Mandatory booking required. Check availability and book here. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. New customers only. Valid for eat-in only. Valid on option purchased only..
Original values: Based on the highest priced option. Verified using our merchant's online menu on 29 Jan 2016.
About Chutney Ivy
Led by Shaf Islam, who has over 30 years' experience in the restaurant trade, Chutney Ivy is located in the centre of Leicester and provides traditional Indian dining and hospitality within a contemporary setting. Chutney Ivy is the only Indian restaurant in Leicester to have been given a Michelin recommendation for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. The restaurant features an open kitchen design, which enables customers to see their meals being prepared, and caters for a variety of occasions, including pre- and post-theatre dining, as well as an a la carte and dessert menu; all of this is accompanied by an extensive wine list. Chutney Ivy was also one of the 2013 finalists in the Best Curry in Britain competition. The restaurant was also finalist at the 2015 British Curry Awards