Follow poppadoms and chutney with a collection of four starters and five mains to share, accompanied by a portion of rice and a naan bread
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £28 for a 12-dish Indian fusion banquet for two (Monday-Thursday) (44% off)
- £58 for a 12-dish Indian fusion banquet for four (Monday-Saturday) (42% off)
- £76 for a 12-dish Indian fusion banquet for six (Monday-Saturday) (49% off)
- Poppadoms: served with mango chutney, mint sauce and spiced onion
- Chandi malai tikka: morsels of chicken marinated in cream cheese, dill, coriander and mace, and finished in a tandoor
- Raunaq-e-seekh: skewers of finely minced lamb flavoured with coriander, tomatoes, mint and spring onions
- Aloo tikki: Indian potato cakes filled with sauteed spinach, served with three chutneys
- Mixed vegetable bhajia: crisp nuggets of onion with seasonal vegetables
- Maachi amritsari: chunks of white fillets of fish coated in an ajwain and gram flour batter, deep fried until golden
- Chicken Hyderabadi: chicken simmered in yoghurt, pickled spices, tomato and fresh coriander
- Muragh tikka makhni: chicken tikka braised in buttery gravy with redolent of cardamom, kasoori methi and fresh cream
- Subzee milloni: a selection of spiced vegetables, with a creamy spinach sauce.
- Tarka dall: lentils,with coriander and dry red chillies, garlic and cumin seeds.
- Steamed basmati rice
- Naan bread
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2, 4 or 6 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. New customers only. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. 48-hour cancellation policy. Present printed Groupon on arrival. Max 1 Groupon per visit. Valid for eat-in only. Maximum 12 people per booking. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Eat-in only. Last seating at 10pm. Valid only for option purchased.
About Chutney Ivy
Led by Shaf Islam, who has over 30 years' experience in the restaurant trade, Chutney Ivy is located in the centre of Leicester and provides traditional Indian dining and hospitality within a contemporary setting. Chutney Ivy is the only Indian restaurant in Leicester to have been given a Michelin recommendation for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. The restaurant features an open kitchen design, which enables customers to see their meals being prepared, and caters for a variety of occasions, including pre- and post-theatre dining, as well as an a la carte and dessert menu; all of this is accompanied by an extensive wine list. Chutney Ivy was also one of the 2013 finalists in the Best Curry in Britain competition. The restaurant was also finalist at the 2015 British Curry Awards