Adults and children can embark on a cruise along the Thames and admire London’s grand architecture
About This Deal
- Departure time:
- Until 24 May, the first cruise departs at 11 a.m. and then every 40 minutes until the last cruise at 5 p.m.
- From 25 May, the first cruise departs at 11 a.m. and then every 30 minutes until the last cruise at 6.30 p.m.
- Departure location: Westminster Pier
- Passengers can hop on and off at Westminster Pier, Embankment Pier, Festival Pier, Bankside Pier or St Katharine’s Pier, or take a full return trip from Westminster Pier
- After reaching St Katharine’s Pier, the boats return non-stop to Westminster
- The full circular cruise takes approximately one hour
- Child ticket valid for those aged five to 15
- Free admission for children under five
Need To Know
About Circular Cruise Westminster
Circular Cruise Westminster offer daily sightseeing cruises on the Thames for families, groups and individuals. The boats depart from Westminster Pier, Embankment Pier, Festival Pier, Bankside Pier and St Katharine's Pier, and return non-stop to Westminster. Each cruise features a multi-lingual commentary system available for smartphones via Wi-Fi in English, German and French, as well as Spanish, Italian and Mandarin. Boat trips to St Katharine's Pier also feature a live audio commentary from the captain.