In a Nutshell
Easy to prune and maintain, this plant is a showy climber that can be trained onto an obelisk or scaling walls and fences
- Shortlisted for Chelsea Plant of the Year 2019
- Produces opulent double blooms with rich, violet-purple petals
- The earliest blooms emerge as singles, but as the season progresses the flowers become more double, taking on a pom-pom appearance by late summer
- Flowering from June to October
- Undemanding and easy to prune - simply cut back the stems to just above ground level each year
- At maturity expect a height of 250cm (98’’) and spread of 100cm (39’’)
- Pruning group 3
- Supplied as a pot grown plant in a 9cm pot (caned to 20cm)
- Full planting and aftercare instructions will be supplied
Tower pot and growing frame:
- Specially designed to train plants into pillars of colour on the patio
- Easy to assemble
- Ideal for most types of climbing plants, including Clematis, climbing petunias, climbing geraniums and sweet peas
- Simply guide the stems on to the tower pot frame and secure with soft twine
- Each pack contains one pot (42cm/16’’ (diameter), 31cm/12’’ (height)), one pot saucer and a four-part frame
- Total height of pot and frame: 1.3m (4’)
- Made from durable plastic
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Thompson-Morgan, checked on 07.10.2019.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.