In a Nutshell
This herbaceous plant produces bushy clumps of large green leaves and elegant purple-blue flowers, making it an ideal filler for gardens
- Can be used as a gap filler for cottage garden planting schemes
- Ideal addition to herbaceous borders, cottage gardens and patio containers
- Perennial plant with a sweet fragrance
- Large green leaves and purple-blue flowers
- Blooms over a long period from summer to early autumn
- Supplied as a pot grown plant in a 9cm pot
- Should be positioned in sun or semi shade
- At maturity expect a height of 90cm and spread of 50cm
- Pot up clematis plants and grow them on until large enough to plant in their final positions
- When planting clematis, choose a position in sun or semi-shade and plant the climber deeply in moist, fertile, well-drained soil
- Position the top of the rootball at a depth of 7.5cm below soil level, to encourage new shoots to form from the base of the plant
- Clematis dislike soils that are particularly wet or dry: such soils can be improved by the addition of plenty of well-rotted manure or garden compost
- When growing clematis in patio containers use a soil based compost such as John Innes No.3
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.