In a Nutshell
Designed to help relieve blister pain and act like a second skin, these plasters feature active gel with moisture-absorbing particles
- Helps to instantly relieve blister pain
- Gives 20% extra cushioning and protection from rubbing thanks to its honeycomb structure
- Active gel with moisture-absorbing particles
- Acts like a second skin to support the natural moisture balance
- Protect and cushion against rubbing
- Stays in place for several days (individual experience may vary)
- Packs available: 5-pack or 10-pack
- How to use:
- Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils
- Remove the top paper, then the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side
- Apply plaster firmly over the blister, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down
- Leave in place until it starts to detach (note: may stay in place up to several days)
- To remove the plaster: do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Boots, checked on 16/12/2019.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.