A family of four can explore over 100 exhibitions of this educational and entertainment centre nestled within the National Forest
What You'll Get
£8 surcharge for each additional adult and £6 for each additional child ticket
- When can I visit: Monday–Sunday 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Child ticket valid for those aged three to 15
- Free admission for children under three
- This family ticket is valid for two adults and two children or one adult and three children
- Excludes outdoor pursuit activities, high and low ropes, concerts, special events, such as Winter Wonderland, and paint a pot, as they have an additional charge
- In purchasing a voucher for this Gift Aid ticket, customers automatically make a £24.50 donation to the National Forest Charitable Trust in exchange for a day visit. If customers do not wish to make this donation, Conkers will refund £2.23 on arrival in exchange for a standard entry ticket for the day
The Fine Print
Expires 31 May 2021. Limit 1 per 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. Valid Mon-Sun from 10am to 5pm. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Children are considered to be aged 3-15; under 3s are free of charge. Voucher valid for two adults and two children, or for one adult and three children. Those who wish to add extra guests on to their group can pay £8.00 for an adult and £6.00 for a child. Excludes: outdoor pursuit activities, high and low ropes, concerts, special events, such as Winter Wonderland, and paint a pot, as they have an additional charge. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or for membership swaps. In purchasing a voucher for this gift aid ticket, customers automatically make a £24.50 donation to The National Forest Charitable Trust in exchange for a day visit. If customers do not wish to make this donation, the merchant will refund £2.23 on arrival in exchange for a peak standard entry ticket. People appearing with no voucher will have to pay the full price on arrival.
At Conkers, family-friendly entertainment abounds. The whole family is transported between two centres on the Conkachoo Train to explore 120 acres with an adventure playground and treetop viewing platform among maturing woodlands and gardens, as well as Barefoot Walk, Activity Trail and some time below ground experiencing The Warrens, before lunch. A selection of eateries is on-site for hungry visitors, from the casual coffee shop and kiosks to refined indoor and outdoor restaurants. A 4D cinema, Enchanted Forest indoor play and interactive National Coal Mining exhibit are also available.