Budding fashion designers can make their dream come true thanks to online modules covering funding, production and e-commerce
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Start-up costs
- Fund the business
- How to choose a target market
- Channels of distribution
- Production - outsourcing v local
- Pricing the brand
- Fabric selection - where to shop for fabrics
- Important questions to ask when purchasing material
- Retail and wholesale pricing
- Promoting the brand
- Which tradeshows should I attend?
- Brick and mortar v e-commerce
- View the full syllabus
- Completion of this course does not result in a degree in business management or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Dec 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.contempolearning.com/groupon. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Must be 14 or older. No additional charges required. Internet connection required. Customer support available, visit http://www.contempolearning.com/contact-us.
About Contempo Learning
Contempo Learning is a hub for online video tutorials and courses made for creative types, including those interested in fashion, film, art, music and design. On-demand training programmes include everything from make-up and coiffure to acting and film editing. The company also offers courses designed to boost participants' mindfulness and social skills.