In a Nutshell
This gauge can be a useful tool for woodworking, auto body, auto metal sheet, stainless steel, all kinds of modelling or any duplication job
- Can be used to measure the shape of irregular items to create an instant template for marking precise cuts
- Useful tool for woodworking, auto body, auto metal sheet, stainless steel, all kinds of modelling or any duplication job
- Designed for winding pipes, circular frames, ducts and other objects
- Ideal for fitting tiles, laminate, carpet, checking dimensions, moulding and more
- Easy to use: simply press the tooth against the object to match the contour and then track/trace the shape
- Features ruler markings to make measuring and cutting easier
- Includes a magnet which can stick to iron products
- Material: strong, durable and anti-rust plastic
- Dimensions: 14.6cm x 10.5cm x 2.6cm
- Measuring range: 0-12cm
- Scope: 0-12cm
- Weight: 160g
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Dynergy, checked on 10.12.2019.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.