In a Nutshell
Designed to help make homemade juices at the push of a button, this juicer eliminates the pulp and aims to keep nutrients
- Slow masticating allows for maximum nutrient preservation in homemade drinks
- Quick and easy to use
- Eliminates the pulp and leaves smooth drinks
- Can be used with frozen fruit or vegetables
- Just chop the fruit or vegetables to a suitable size, then feed them down the feeding tube using the included pusher to help and watch as the juicing spiral does all the hard work
- Two cups are designed so that one catches all the pulp at the end and the other fills up with the juice
- Appliance can be easily assembled and taken apart for simple cleaning
- Comes with a cleaning brush that features three different brush heads for effective cleaning
- Dimensions: 33cm (L) x 20cm (W) x 32cm (H)
- Weight: 2.7kg
- Power cord length: 106.5cm
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Power: 150W
- Frequency: 50Hz
Shipping only to the UK Mainland.
The Fine Print
Delivery: Free. Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday). Shipping only to most of GB mainland. Please provide a mobile number for delivery.
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by The Telegraph Shop, checked on 30.01.2020.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.