Duos can indulge in a spread of sweet and savoury treats, served with tea or coffee and an optional glass of Prosecco
What You'll Get
Choose from Two Options
- £21 for traditional afternoon tea for two (46% off)
- £29 for traditional afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco for two (41% off)
Traditional afternoon tea includes:
- Selection of loose teas
- Savoury: Smoked salmon, wholemeal bread | Coronation chicken wrap | Spring onion and egg mayonnaise, white bread | Spinach and cream cheese, spinach & basil bread
- Scones: Orange and sultanas’ scones & plain buttermilk scones | Strawberry jam and Cornish clotted cream
- Sweet: White chocolate mousse macaroons | Espresso coffee cheesecake | Ginger spice fruit cake | strawberry and Lemon cream tart
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 people. Maximum party size of 8 only. Menu is subject to changes without notice given. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival (booking confirmation are not accepted). £3 surcharge for weekend bookings. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol consumption. For enquiries by phone, please call 020 7262 5022 strictly between 10 am and 6pm or email email@example.com. A minimum of 24 hours notice for dietary requirement. Unable to cater for vegan or dairy/lactose free for afternoon tea. Discretionary 10% service charge will be added for any extra orders from a la carte/ drinks menu. Valid for option purchased only.
About Corus Hotel - Hyde Park
The 200-year-old Georgian structure of the Corus Hotel Hyde Park overlooks Kensington Park Gardens and Park Lane. The hotel offers four-star accommodation for leisure and business travellers alike, boasting a host of standard, family and executive rooms with Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. Event spaces are available for hire for private dining, parties or special occasions, with event coordinators on hand to help things run smoothly. The hotel offers a convenient spot close to the West End, ideal for shopping in Oxford Street, checking out museums in South Kensington, and visiting Buckingham Palace. It's a part of the Corus chain, which has eight city and country-house hotels dotted around the UK.