Learn the basic skills of archery before trying out a range of bows including a metal-handed recurve bow used during Olympic competitions
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £23 for a 90-minute archery experience for one valid on weekdays (52% off)
- £45 for a 90-minute archery experience for two valid on weekdays (53% off)
- £26 for a 90-minute archery experience for one valid on weekends (46% off)
- £48 for a 90-minute archery experience for two valid on weekends (50% off)
- Safety briefing
- Demonstration of how to shoot the bow and arrows with a bare-bow style
- Training on a wooden training bow
Introduction of up to two other styles of bows: metal-handed recurve bow | horse bow | Mockingjay bow
- Cotswold Archery may interchange the bows on the day
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Booking required, please email security code to email@example.com. For all other information call 0199 383 5202. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 7-day cancellation policy. Must be 8 or older. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Subject to weather conditions; visit rescheduled if bad weather on the day. Valid on group sessions, max. group size: 15 people. Equipment provided. Dress appropriately for the outdoor event. Weekday vouchers Valid Mar-Sep: Mon-Thu 10am, Fri 10am and 2pm, Oct-Apr: Mon 10am, Fri 10 am and 1pm. Weekend vouchers Valid Mar-Sep: Sat 10am and 2pm, Sun 10am, Oct-Apr: Sat 10am and 1pm, Sun 10am. Other dates may be bookable during school half terms. Excludes bank holidays. Valid for option purchased only.
About Cotswold Archery
Set within the 65-acre Batsford Arboretum and Garden centre, Cotswold Archery brings the accuracy-based Olympic sport to the masses. Any and all are welcome, from beginner to advanced shooters of ages five and above. They can shoot an arsenal of bows including a metal recurve and longbow. First-timers can practice using foam butts, and a homemade archery castle can be set up for younger guests.