Visit this 18th-century mansion to enjoy a traditional spread of sandwiches, scones, cakes and tea with an optional glass of Prosecco
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of food: English afternoon tea
- What’s included:
- Selection of teas: Assam | Darjeeling | Earl Grey | Chamomile | Fruit | Green | English breakfast | filter coffee
- Sandwiches: sliced ham and mustard | roasted chicken breast with mango chutney | Scottish smoked salmon with cream cheese | egg mayonnaise with cress | Mrs Kirkham’s Lancashire cheese with pickle | tuna salad with Worcester and celery
- Selection of cakes and scones with preserves and clotted cream
- Day validity: Mon-Sun
- Tea is served from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Prosecco option includes a glass of wine per person
- View the menu and prices
The Fine Print
Expires 20 Nov 2019. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or over with a valid ID for alcohol. For second option, valid for a glass of Prosecco up to the value of £5.75 per person. Valid for option purchased only.
About Coulsdon Manor and Golf Club
Dating back to the 18th century, Coulsdon Manor has been sensitively restored, retaining original features such as the warming open fireplaces and the airy glass atrium. Just outside of Croydon, the hotel evokes the Surrey countryside with 140 acres of landscaped parklands and an 18-hole golf course on-site, all less than five minutes from Coulsdon Town train station.