Pairs can satisfy their palates with a fine-dining starter, main and a dessert complemented by a still or sparkling water
About This Deal
- What’s included: three-course fine dining celebrity chef meal from Crafts daily set menu served with a 330ml bottle of still or sparkling water, dining in Crafts dining room. Menu is seasonal and subject to change, view the current menu via the restaurants website
- Starter include: beetroot and goats cheese | cheese and pineapple slice | smoked salmon and creme cheese | salted beef, pickles and brioche
- Main includes: coronation chicken, cauliflower and raisin | beef, Yorkshire and red wine | roast cod, salt and vinegar and peas | potato and onion tart
- Dessert includes: peanut butter doughnut and banana ice cream | ginger cake, mandarin and chocolate rice pudding and hay ice cream | malt custard and apple crumble
- A little extra: British cheese selection (suitable for vegans)
- Valid for set menu only
- Menu changes according to seasons and available products it essential guests check the menu online prior to attending as the above dishes will/may change.
- See more details
- Type of cuisine: British
Voucher Valid for standard tables in the dining room or English garden. Wednesday – Saturday 12-2pm and 17:00pm-18:00
Bookings on Friday and Saturday 5 p. m. - 6 p. m. and Sat midday - 2 p. m. incur an additional supplement of £10.00 per person, paid directly to Craft at the time of attendance, bookings outside of these times will not be subject to a supplement.
Need To Know
Located within the premises of the International Convention Centre, Craft specialises in serving up meals and beverages made from locally-sourced ingredients. The team is dedicated to providing unique dining experiences by constantly updating their menus created by chef Andrew Sheridan. Patrons can indulge in a variety of small bites as well as main courses. The meals can be complemented with an array of beverages including cocktails, wine and gin.