Two can sip Prosecco, wine or beer and nibble on the likes of smoked haddock fishcakes before tucking into roast chicken or pan-fried salmon
About This Deal
- What’s included: two- or three-course meal with a glass of Prosecco, wine or beer
- Starters available include: soup of the day served with homemade bread | crispy Scottish lamb belly served with Mediterranean couscous and mint yoghurt | smoked haddock fishcakes served with a sweet chilli sauce
- Mains available include: roasted Red Tractor chicken breast served with bubble and squeak, carrot puree and café au lait | pan-fried fillet of salmon served with sautéed potatoes, seasonal greens and a dill cream sauce | mushroom tagliatelle served with pea shoots
- Desserts available include: sticky toffee pudding served with a toffee sauce and vanilla ice cream | trio of ice cream served with a raspberry sauce | Eton mess served with forest fruits and Chantilly cream
- Alcohol may be exchanged for a soft drink
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID to consume alcohol. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Alcohol may be exchanged for a soft drink. Menu is seasonal and subject to change. Valid for set menu only. Valid on option purchased only.
You can use this deal at 1 location
About Craxton Wood at Macdonald Hotels
Striving to serve as a hub of hospitality services, the team at the four-star Craxton Wood use their 27 acres of Cheshire woodlands to create a haven for customers. Their on-site restaurant, which boasts an AA Rosette, serves up a range of traditional British meals as well as an array of chef's signature sharing platters that can be enjoyed in the elegant dining hall or as part of an alfresco experience. While the hotel's bar has confident mixologists ready to concoct any cocktail off their extensive menu, beauty buffs can stay in the cosy realm of spa facilities and treatments offered at the Vital Health & Wellbeing Club.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.