In a Nutshell
Producing eye-catching cup-shaped flowers during spring, this mix of hardy perennials can add a touch of colour to a garden
- Mix of crocus in shades of purple, white and yellow
- Cup-shaped flowers bloom during spring
- Prefer well-drained soil in sun or partial shade
- Hardy bulbous perennials
- Suitable for planting in the border or container
- Long flowering - spring and summer
- Supplied as bulb size 7/8
- Height at maturity: 10cm (4”)
- Dig a hole that is 5cm (2”) in depth and width to ensure that there is plenty of space for the roots to develop
- Do not require a large amount of fertiliser as they store energy in their corms and bulbs
- Do not cut back plants until they naturally start to turn yellow
- An application of bulb food or bone meal at the beginning of autumn is sufficient to ensure healthy growth for the flowering period
- Propagate by removing the cormlets when the plant is dormant or by the division of clumps
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Hayloft, checked on 21.08.2019.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.