All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 9 hours ago
· Reviewed 14 hours ago
· Reviewed 8 June 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- £35 for a spa access with a two-course lunch or sparkling afternoon tea for one (20% off)
- £59 for a spa access with a two-course lunch or sparkling afternoon tea for two (33% off)
- £99 for a spa access, 25-minute spa treatment, and two-course lunch or classic afternoon tea for two (36% off)
- £65 for a spa access, 55-minute spa treatment, and two-course lunch or sparkling afternoon tea for one (40% off)
£129 for a spa access, 55-minute spa treatment, and two-course lunch or sparkling afternoon tea for two (41% off)
- Choice of 25-minute spa treatments: back, neck and shoulder massage | scalp, neck and shoulder massage | foot and leg massage | hand and arm massage
- Choice of 55-minute spa treatments: full-body massage | hot stone massage
- Afternoon tea includes: finger sandwiches | scones with clotted cream and jam | homemade cakes | freshly brewed tea or coffee | sparkling afternoon tea also includes a glass of Prosecco
Starters may include: smoked duck salad, pomegranate, orange gel, roquette leaves | soup of the day | traditional Greek salad (v) | pan-fried sea bream, carrot and orange escabeche, sweet chilli and lemon syrup
Main courses may include: truffle corn-fed chicken supreme, ratatouille, crushed parsley new potatoes, red wine jus | pan-fried salmon nicoise, fricassee of new potatoes, cherry tomatoes, french beans, olives, anchovies salsa verde | confit pork belly, sage mash potato, wilted kale, red wine jus | potato gnocchi, wild mushrooms, tarragon white wine cream sauce, crispy roquette leaves (v)
Desserts may include: chocolate and cherry delice, forest compote | fresh fruit platter of watermelon, pineapple, strawberries, mango and passion fruit (v) | raspberry teardrop torte, raspberry sorbet, glazed lemon tart, pistachio crumb, raspberry coulis
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 2 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Booking required, please call 01628 496 957; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour rescheduling policy. No cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid Mon-Fri and subject to availability; please note the spa is very popular between Fri-Sun so bookings at least 7 days in advance is recommended. Bookings for afternoon tea or lunch: midday-5.30pm. Spa opening times: Mon-Fri 06am-10pm (last entry to facilities 9pm). Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to scheduled appointment in order to complete the necessary consultation forms. Only available at Quad Spa & Wellness. Includes towel and robes hire. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 16 Apr 2018.
About Crowne Plaza Marlow
Set in Marlow, beside a scenic lake, Crowne Plaza Marlow boasts four-star services in the middle of the Thames Valley. The hotel offers accommodation in 168 air-conditioned rooms with contemporary interiors, AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant, and business amenities. Those looking for some extra pampering can take advantage of the on-site spa and get treated to a massage, facial, or other body treatment. Other facilities include a swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room, and gym amenities.