Unwind with leisure facilities, indulge in a two-course lunch or afternoon tea and opt to upgrade the experience with a spa treatment
What You'll Get
- What’s included: spa access with a two-course lunch or sparkling afternoon tea plus an optional 55-minute treatment for one or two, or a spa day with 25-minute treatment and a two-course lunch or traditional afternoon tea for two
- Choice of 25-minute treatments: back, neck and shoulder massage | scalp, neck and shoulder massage | foot and leg massage | hand and arm massage
- Choice of 55-minute treatments: full-body massage | hot stone massage
- Afternoon tea includes: finger sandwiches | scones with clotted cream and jam | homemade cakes | freshly brewed tea or coffee
- Sparkling afternoon tea also includes a glass of Prosecco
- Electronic keypad lockers will be provided
- Includes towel and robe hire
- Valid Monday - Thursday
- Afternoon tea and lunch are served midday - 5.30 p.m.
Starters include: soup of the day with crusty bread roll | tempura pork belly with spiced Captain Morgan barbecue sauce | feta, watermelon and roquette salad with a balsamic reduction | chicken tian with curry mayonnaise, raisin puree and coriander cress
Main courses include: cod paupiette with herb mashed potatoes, Tenderstem broccoli and tarragon and saffron sauce | tenderloin of pork, braised red cabbage, beet puree, Chantaney carrots and red wine jus | pan-fried sea bass fillet with crushed baby potatoes, green beans, crispy capers and lemon cream | vegetable Anna with Berlotti beans in a rich tomato and basil sauce
Desserts include: fresh fruit platter ans fruit sorbet | Marlow mess with meringue, strawberry compote and Chantilly | chocolate brownie parfait with salted fudge sauce | apple tarte tatin with vanilla pod ice cream
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 2 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone on 01628 496 957, provide Groupon codes. Present Groupon on arrival. No cancellations or refunds once booked. 48-hour rescheduling policy. Valid Mon-Thu. Must be 18 or older. Afternoon tea and lunch served midday-5.30pm. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to appointment in order to complete the necessary consultation forms. Includes towel and robe hire. Valid for set menus only. Valid on option purchased only.
About Crowne Plaza Marlow
Set in Marlow, beside a scenic lake, Crowne Plaza Marlow offers four-star services in the middle of the Thames Valley. The hotel offers accommodation in 168 air-conditioned rooms with contemporary interiors, an AA Rosette-awarded restaurant and business amenities. Those looking for some extra pampering can take advantage of the on-site spa and enjoy a massage, facial or other body treatment. The leisure club features a swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room and gym amenities.