Students will gain a certification through the online Beyond Mindfulness course
What You'll Get
- £29 for Beyond Mindfulness certification online course (94% off)
- The underlying principles behind all change work
- A fundamental misunderstanding about human experience
- The limitations of mindfulness
- The prime directive of the unconscious mind
- A new understanding in psychology
- The true nature of thought
- The value of metaphor
- The legacy of Freudian psychology
- The myth of stress
- Models versus truth
- The value of ‘unlearning’
- Managing unresourceful states
- Effortless motivation
- How to deal with past trauma
- How to overcome fears and phobias
- The meaning of ‘being present’
- The key to realising long-held dreams and ambitions
- The secret of healthy, happy relationships
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 30 Apr 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://auspicium.leadpages.co/groupon-online-beyond-mindfulness-e-course/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older. Students must have basic literacy and numeracy skills. Certificate upon completion. Compatible with Windows, Mac and iPhone. No software included.
David Key is a Best Selling Author, an award winning transformational coach, NLP trainer and master trainer of hypnosis providing a variety of personal development courses that change peoples lives. Over the last few years some 55,000 people from over 40 countries have invested in one of David's innovative coaching and personal developement programs. The company offers online practitioner syllabus of NLP, hypnotherapy and life coaching courses, as well as corporate training aiming to improve presentation, goal setting and stress elimination skills.