In a Nutshell
Designed to remove excess humidity, this non-toxic Pingi bag is suitable for all interiors; after full saturation can be easily recharged
Today’s Groupon offers a Pingi dehumidifier for car and home. (£1.99 for Delivery)
- Aims at removing excess humidity in vehicles’ interiors or kitchens and bathrooms
- Can help prevent fogged up windscreens and windows by absorbing moisture - up to 60ml per cycle
- Absorbed water is safely retained without ever leaking during use
- The colour of the circular indicator changes from blue to pink when the bag is fully saturated
- Pingi bag can be recharged by heating it in a microwave for 6 minutes
- Non-toxic - can be used around children and animals
The Fine Print
Christmas Delivery: For Orders placed between 14.12.2017 and 02.01.2018 please allow 10 working days, these orders may not arrive in time for Christmas. Dispatch and delivery between Christmas and New Year may also take longer than usual. Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days.
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Dynergy, checked on 28.11.2017.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.