Document the stages of parenthood with a bump, newborn or first birthday photoshoot, or opt for all three, with four prints from each
About This Deal
Choose from Four Options
- £14 for a maternity photoshoot with prints and voucher (96% off)
- £14 for a newborn photoshoot with prints and voucher (96% off)
- £14 for a first birthday photoshoot with prints and voucher (96% off)
£21 for all three shoots, with prints and voucher (98% off)
- Maternity and first birthday photoshoots last up to one hour
- Newborn photoshoot lasts up to two hours
- First birthday photoshoot can become a cake smash photoshoot; clients are welcome to bring their own cake
- First three options include two 7” x 5” prints and two 3” x 4” prints
- Option number four includes two 8” x 10” prints and two 3” x 4” prints per shoot
- £50 voucher to be used toward photobooks and wall art included
Purchase: Limit 1 per shoot (Max 2 people per shoot allowed for maternity and up to 5 for newborn and birthday). May buy 1 additional as gift.
Restrictions: Booking required by phone on 01952460088 provide Groupon codes; booking and enquiries line opens Tue and Fri 9am-5pm. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 72-hour cancellation policy. Valid Mon-Tue 9.30am-1.30pm (Hagley Road); Sun-Mon 9am-5pm (Shifnal). Babies must be under 6 weeks for the newborn shoot and 12 months old for the birthday shoot; Must be accompanied by an adult. New customers only. A deposit of £30 is required at booking, fully refundable. Max 1 hour per shoot for maternity and first birthday, 2 hours for newborn. 1 background and 2 costume changes permitted. Photographer retains copyright. Prints can be collected 6-8 weeks after viewing. All prints are of the same image. Collection Only. Images viewed 7 days after shoot. Valid on option purchased only.
About Delamotte Studio
Taking images of subjects in two customer-focused spaces across the West Midlands, De La Motte Photography studios feature reception, viewing, and studio areas to put customers at ease before they step in front of the lens. The latest technology in cameras and computers are used to document babies, families, children, couples, and tasteful boudoir styles.