Four customers can learn about the geology and history of the estate while watching The Vineyard Through the Seasons in the onsite cinema
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Indoor cinema vineyard tour: learn about the geology and history of the estate and experience the changes in the vineyard through the seasons, all shown on a cinema screen
- A glass of sparkling wine served in the cinema
- Wine tasting: once the film is completed, guests are guided through four of Denbies classic wines with one of the Wine Experts
- Age restriction: must be 18 or older with a valid ID
- Length of tour: up to 50 minutes
For the facts, see https://www.drinkaware.co.uk.
About Denbies Wine Estate
With 265 acres of grape greenery, Denbies Wine Estate produces over 400,000 bottles of wine a year and has showcased its sparkling, still and dessert wines all around the world. Located in the heart of Surrey Hills, the company offers year-round tours of their indoor winery and vineyard, as well as train tours of the vineyard from March to November.