In a Nutshell
Designed to repair lost fillings with the same ingredients that dentists use, this kit is ideal as a temporary remedy
- Temporary tooth filling material
- No mixing required
- Multiple applications
- Quick fix until the dentist appointment
- How to use on lost filling: Wash the cavity area with warm water and do not dry. Cut with spade tool or pinch a small amount of Temparin Max from the vial, and roll into a ball between fingers. Slightly overfill the cavity with Temparin Max and tamp into place with applicator tooltip. Close the teeth together, as if biting down on a piece of paper, and gently chew or grind on the replaced filling a couple of times to create a comfortable bite. Use a moist cotton swab to remove excess from around the area. Moisture will accelerate the set. Temparin Max will set softly in the mouth within a few minutes but avoid chewing on the repair for 2-3 hours to allow the material to fully set
- How to use to secure loose crowns, caps or inlays: Try the crown, cap, or inlay first to see if able to fit it accurately back onto the tooth surface. If not able to do so, then do not proceed further. If the crown has a post attached to it or if there is tooth surface remaining inside the crown, Temparin Max may not adhere. Carefully rinse the tooth area and the inside of the crown, cap, or inlay with warm water, and do not dry. Scoop a small amount of Temparin Max from the vial, roll into a ball between fingers, and place evenly inside the crown, cap, or inlay. Place the crown, cap, or inlay on the tooth and bite down, applying pressure to push into position. Temparin Max will begin to harden within a few minutes, but avoid chewing on the repair for at least 2-3 hours to allow the material to set. Use a toothbrush to gently clear any excess material from around the crown, cap, or inlay
- Ingredients: Zinc Oxide Powder, Calcium Sulfate, Petroleum Jelly, Potassium alum, Paraffin, Aluminum Sulphate, Aluminum Phosphate, Menthol Crystals, Eugenol, Yellow Iron Oxide
The Fine Print
Dear customer, following the implementation of restrictive measures by the UK government aimed to contain the spread of Covid-19 (also known as Coronavirus), deliveries may suffer delays throughout the United Kingdom.
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Boots, checked on 03/02/2020.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.