Visitors will be given a tour of the brewery located in The Brew Shed, followed by a tasting session of around four beers
What You'll Get
- What’s included: brewery tour for up to six | beer tasting
- Age restriction: must be 18 with a valid ID
- Available dates: Saturdays 2 p.m. - 4 p.m., excluding bank holidays
- Visitors be introduced to the brewery, before taking a tour around it, followed by a tasting of around four different beers from the current casks
- Guides will give a general history of the brewery and explanation of its day-to-day running
- There will be an opportunity to purchase bottled beer at the end of the tour
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 2, 4 or 6 people, may buy 1 additional as gift. Maximum group size of 30, minimum group size of 15. Booking required, please call 01332 380199 ; provide Groupon code. Same day appointments accepted. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid Sat 2pm-4pm. Tour lasts between 2-3h. Excludes bank holidays. Valid for option purchased only.
About Derventio Brewery
Derventio Brewery resides adjacent to the River Derwent and gets its name from the Roman fort in Little Chester. Derventio are reknowned for their award winning ale Cleopatra and a wide selection of beers all year round. Promotional bottles can be ordered with own labels for businesses, wedding and birthdays. We supply cask, keg and bottle ale various pub, bars and restuarants around the country. For your tasting session there possibly could be some chilled cask ale for you to taste.