Visitors can check out the latest trends and designs in architecture, fashion, transport and other categories at this exhibition
What You'll Get
- What’s included: one child, adult or family ticket to Beazley Designs exhibition
- Family ticket is valid for up to two adults and up to three children
- Child tickets valid for those aged six to 15
- Free admission for kids under six
- Tickets are valid for the duration of the day
- Validity: Monday - Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Onsite cafeteria: Yes
For twelfth year in a row, Beazly Designs celebrates original inventions, tech and designers from across the world. For the first time it was the public that has nominated the experts that can be seen during the exhibition and their ideas explored. Visitors can discover this year’s selected designs from architecture, fashion, digital, transport, graphic and product categories. This year’s innovations and products focus around accessibility, women’s life improvement and local ideas with an impact.
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Mar 2020. Limit 1 per 1 person or 1 family up to 2 adults and 3 children, may buy 3 additional as a gift. Mandatory online booking required. Check availability here and book here. Confirmed bookings cannot be cancelled. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply. Children count as 6-15 years old. Adults count as 16 and older. Children under 6 years old go free, must be accompanied by a paying adult. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase. Valid for option purchased only.