Customers can learn a process of ale-making and see some tips and tricks to making drinks with a brewery tour, tasting and a pizza meal
About This Deal
Choose from Three Options
- £15 for A brewery tour, a pint of their choice and pizza feast for one (up to 55% off)
- £29 for a brewery tour, a pint of their choice and pizza feast for two (up to 56% off)
- £57 for a brewery tour, a pint of their choice and pizza feast for four (up to 57% off)
Pint may include:
- Hell: 4.2% German Helles style house larger, served directly from conditioning tank in the brewery.
- Optimo: 5.2% House Pale brewed all year round. Yellow in colour, tastes like tropical juice. Hoppy but not bitter.
- California: 4.8% fruit smoothie sour. Beer soured using bacteria, then boiled with milk sugar and loads of fruit, brewed all year with different fruit.
Need To Know
About Dig Brew Co.
A craft brewing project, Dig Brew Co. is based in Fazeley Street Industrial Estate and can be reached by train stopping at nearby Birmingham Moor Street station or New Street. We are very creative here at Dig Brew Co. and love to play around with tastes and are always creating new recipes. The result, a young and vibrant showcase of the best hops, malt and yeast in the finished products. The brewery is not just an industrial unit, it is a venue to art, beer festivals, music and more. To top that all off it has an on-site bar and pizzeria, so once guests end their tour they can sit down to a pint and a pizza.