Indulge tastebuds in a range of Neapolitan flavours with a seven-course tasting menu including antipasti and desserts, served with Prosecco
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £49 for a seven-course tasting menu with a glass of Prosecco each for two (31% off)
- £98 for a seven-course tasting menu with a glass of Prosecco each for four (31% off)
- Deep-fried squid, prawns and courgette with a lemon wedge and garlic mayonnaise
- Baked aubergine, tomato, mozzarella and bitter chocolate with fried basil
- Selection of antipasti: meats, cheeses, sun-blushed tomato, balsamic onions, olives and more
- Chicken with lemon, orange and rosemary, potatoes and carrots
- Pasta with slow-cooked beef ragu and truffle oil
- Homemade langoustine and mascarpone ravioli served with prawns, pistachios, cheery tomato and cream sauce
- White chocolate pannacotta with morello cherry and mint
- Lemon and almond Caprese cake with pistachio ice cream
- Lemon sorbet with raspberry and Prosecco
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 2 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required at least 24 hours in advance, please call 0141 639 4018; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy; no shows result in voucher forfeiture. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Menu subject to seasonal changes. Valid Sun-Fri noon-9pm; Sat noon-6pm. Valid for option purchased only.
Located right next to Mearns Library, Dimora is a modern Neapolitan restaurant. Under the leadership of the head chef, diners are served authentic dishes from the Campania region of Italy that can be paired with regional wines. The name, Dimora, meaning residence in Italian, offers a taste of the Amalfi coast.