Patrons can sip wine and enjoy a three-course meal, with the likes of wild sea bream and roast pork belly available as the main course
What You'll Get
- Type of food: British
- What’s included: three-course meal each with a carafe of wine to share per pair
- Starters available include: Portland Bay crab lasagne with beurre nantais | butternut squash velouté with toasted pumpkin seeds | scamorza, wild mushroom, truffle and ciabatta toast | whisky-cured salmon with beetroot jelly
- Mains available include: wild sea bream, squid ink linguine, sautéed squid and chorizo | cornfed chicken supreme with black garlic, sautéed new potatoes and kale | pan-seared cod with pea and mint crouquette, fine beans and lemon balm sauce | roast pork belly, apple and black pudding cake, tenderstem broccoli and carrot purée | pumpkin, date purée, gnocchi and pecorino
Desserts available include: spiced ginger and pear tart with pistachio ice cream | apricot pudding, hazelnut croustillant sponge, honey and thyme ice cream | vegan chocolate fondant, candied walnuts and chocolate sorbet
See the food menu
- Wines available included:
- White: Andeluna, Chardonnay, 2017, Argentina | The Nest, Sauvignon Blanc, 2017, New Zealand | Chateau Lestrille, Bordeaux, 2017, France
- Red: Swartland, Merlot, South Africa | Pourthie, Cabernet Sauvignon, France | Winemakers Reserve, Shiraz, Australia
- See the wine menu
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 9 additional as gifts. Booking required, please call 01442 510520; provide Groupon code. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID to consume alcohol. Valid for starters up to the value of £14.50, mains up to £25 and desserts up to £9 each, and 500ml carafe of wine up to £21.95 per pair. Not valid on Sundays. Excludes Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and any other special holidays. Valid on option purchased only.
About Centurion Club
Centurion Club offers an informal environment set in elegant surroundings. With views over the lake and the 18th green, dining is available in the restaurant, terrace and three adjoining private rooms. The head chef, Ian Chapman, aims to create menus that are ingredient-led, executed with simplicity, passion and seasonality. Guests can choose from a la carte, two- and three-course set menus, as well as afternoon tea and family Sunday lunch.