Up to four patrons can enjoy a two-course gourmet dining featuring smoked duck, rosemary lamb breast, or cannelloni in a truffle cream sauce
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: British
- What’s included: two-course meal with a glass of Prosecco
- Choice of starter may include: smoked duck, pomegranate, orange | goats cheese fritter, walnut, pear, chicory salad | roasted lemon mackerel, horseradish cream, sauce Vierge, cucumber | pan-roasted scallop, pancetta crisp, champagne sauce | potted rabbit rillet, bacon lardons, baby carrot salad | heritage tomato tart, basil cream
- Choice of main may include: spinach and ricotta cannelloni, truffle cream sauce | pan-roasted cod, stir-fried bok choy, shiitake dashi broth | lapsang souchong smoked hake, game chips, courgette fritter, black garlic aioli | sun-dried tomato stuffed gnocchi, spring onion, shiitake mushroom, saffron sauce | slow-roasted rosemary lamb breast, creamy mashed potato, broad bean, salsify | cornfed chicken supreme, black garlic, sautéed new potatoes, kale
- Choice of dessert may include: sweet fig and date tart, apricot gel, apricot cream | blueberry and lime cheesecake, berry compôte, candy floss | salted caramel mousse, coconut rum cream, popcorn
- Starter may be replaced with a dessert
- Valid Monday - Friday
- Excludes: weekends | 14-15 February 2020 | Mother’s Day | other special days | bank holidays
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 9 additional as gifts. Booking required, please call 01442510520; provide Groupon code. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for a starter up to the value of £14 or a dessert up to the value of £9, a main up to the value of £25 and a glass of wine up to the value of £5.30 per person. Excludes weekends, 14-15 Feb, Mother's Day, other special days and bank holidays. Valid for option purchased only.
About Centurion Club
Centurion Club offers an informal environment set in elegant surroundings. With views over the lake and the 18th green, dining is available in the restaurant, terrace and three adjoining private rooms. The head chef, Ian Chapman, aims to create menus that are ingredient-led, executed with simplicity, passion and seasonality. Guests can choose from a la carte, two- and three-course set menus, as well as afternoon tea and family Sunday lunch.