Patrons can tantalise their taste buds with a six-course menu including Shropshire lamb with wild garlic and lovage with white chocolate
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: British
- What’s included: six-course tasting menu for two
- Valid Wednesday - Saturday midday - 2.30 p.m. and 5 p.m. - 8.30 p.m.
- £15 per person surcharge for Friday and Saturday evening bookings, payable to the merchant.
- Atmosphere: ever-present sheer curtains and dim lighting create an intimate ambience, ideal for romantic dining
- To commence:
- Bread | Shropshire rarebit | chef snacks
- Second course:
- Spring pea with black garlic
- Third course:
- Line-caught sea trout with dill, cauliflower and Jersey buttermilk
- Smoked potatoe with chives and buttermilk
- Fourth course:
- Shropshire lamb with wild garlic and carrot
- Line-caught day boat fish with wild garlic and carrot
- Roasted carrot and wild garlic
- Fifth course:
- Lovage, whey and white chocolate
- Sixth course:
- Praline and raspberry
Conveniently located within The International Convention Centre, Divide welcomes diners into the atmosphere of mystery and charm. Dimly lit dining room is separated into private sections with the use of sheer curtains and patrons can take their meals at a choice of dark-wooden tables, each hidden away from the rest of the guests. The menu offers a unique tasting experience created from local micro seasonal produce, which can be paired with a flight of matching wines. Those with sweet tooth can choose instead to indulge in four different desserts, paired with colourful cocktails. The restaurant is part of About Dining, a fine-dining concept of four restaurants created by Sam and Emma Morgan with critically acclaimed Chef Andrew Sheridan.