All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £36 for a leisure pass with a choice of two 15-minute treatments for one (up to 25% off)
£70 for a leisure pass with a choice of two 15-minute treatments each for two (up to 27% off)
- Choose one 15-minute treatment from selection A and one 15-minute treatment from selection B, or opt for two treatments from selection B
Selection A includes: bespoke massage | lavender and lemon aromatherapy massage | hot stone massage | foot and leg massage | arm and hand massage | back, neck and shoulder massage
Selection B includes: express facial | Indian head massage | reflexology-style foot massage | hand or foot revitalisation, including a hot oil massage, scrub and lotion
Facilities at the venue include: gym | swimming pool | spa pool | steam room | sauna in female or male changing room
- Sauna in female changing room | Sauna in male changing room
- Please note the spa pool is the same temperature as the swimming pool which is set at a comfortable 27°C to 29°C for health and fitness reasons and is not the same as a Jacuzzi tub which is much hotter
- Includes two 15-minute treatments per person (total time per person is 30 minutes)
- Includes 20% off additional treatments pre-booked
- If customers are having their treatments before using the facilities, they must arrive at least five minutes early to complete a consultation form
- Late arrival could result in the treatment times being cut short
- Treatments are one after the other with up to 30 minutes change over time allowed between each treatment
- When possible the merchant will change treatments to the same time and notify the client on the day - if this is not required, please let the venue know in advance
- Pre-arranged spaces may be available for doing up to three treatments at the same time for groups of six or more
- Towels available for a £1 hire charge; clients can also bring their own
- Disposable slippers available £1 per pair, clients can also bring their own
- Please bring own warm gowns as those are not available at the venue; robes are recommended as temperatures vary throughout the building
- Refreshments may be purchased from the Mercure Leisure Club - Feel Good coffee lounge
- £5 returnable deposit is needed for padlocks or guests can bring their own
- Noise sensitive people please note - Studio classes can be heard in therapy rooms on Monday and Friday up to 10.30 a.m., Tuesday 11 a.m. - midday; children’s swimming lessons are taking place between Monday to Friday 4.30 p.m. to 6 p.m. and the coffee lounge is very busy up to 12.30 p.m. on Saturday other than that the club is often fairly tranquil depending on certain events
The Fine Print
Validity: Expires 4 months after purchase. Pre-booking is essential.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift.
Availability: Check availability here
Booking: Mandatory booking required at least 24 hours in advance. Please book here. 48-hour cancellation policy. When booking please be ready to state treatment choices, a mobile phone number is required in case of urgent contact along with the email address for booking confirmation. The time choices are the times of the first treatment.
Restrictions: Must be 18 or older. Please advise any health or medical conditions at the time of booking to avoid disappointment.
Pregnancy restrictions: apply on some treatments also steam and sauna rooms are not recommended, no treatments allowed unless over 3 months pregnant.
Further information if needed: Please arrive 5 to 10 minutes before the treatment time to complete a consultation form. Late arrival may result in shorter treatment time. Treatment rooms are situated in the coffee lounge area. Leisure club pass is valid on the day booked anytime between 9am-8pm. If using the facilities before treatments: please change into a dry bathing suit or clothes before coming to the treatment rooms and do not come for treatment in wet bathing suits. Please bring a padlock or have £5 for a returnable deposit. Gowns are not available at the venue and it's advised to bring one's own as temperatures vary throughout the Leisure Club. Towel and slippers hire available for £1 each. Treatments are consecutive with up to 30 minutes between, where possible treatments will be changed to same time (without prior notice) unless client has have requested the venue not to. Contact Divine Shine directly on 0113 267 0350, text 07857 741 466 or email email@example.com for more info. Please do not contact the Hotel or Leisure Club.
Original values:Verified using our merchant's website on 12 Jun 2018.
About Divine Shine Based at Mercure Hotel Leisure Club
Located on the border of the picturesque Golden Acre Park, Divine Shine is a well established, independent company run by a mother-and-daughter partnership, along with a team of friendly and experienced therapist. They are based within the Mercure Leeds Parkway Hotel's Feel Good Leisure Club and have three cosy treatment rooms with a variety of massage and beauty treatments on offer including organic facials and microdermabrasion. The Leisure Club is a child-friendly venue.