Customers can enjoy a traditional or bubbly afternoon tea with an access to spa facilities, including sauna, sparkling pool and a hot tub
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- £32 for a spa break with afternoon tea for one (36% off)
- £35 for a spa break with afternoon tea and a glass of bubbly for one (39% off)
- £64 for a spa break with afternoon tea for two (36% off)
- £70 for a spa break with afternoon tea and a glass of bubbly for two (39% off)
- £128 for a spa break with afternoon tea for four (36% off)
- £140 for a spa break with afternoon tea and a glass of bubbly for four (39% off)
Spa facilities include: sparkling pool | hot tub | sauna | steam room | changing rooms with showers | lockers | relaxation room | outdoor hot tub | sun deck
- Includes £10 off pre-booked treatments, excluding massage collection
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Jun 2019. Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required at least 3 weeks in advance, please call 01934834343; provide Groupon code. Subject to availability. Present Groupon on arrival. 72-hour cancellation policy. Must be 16 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Eat-in only. Spa access is 4 hours total. Includes robe hire for the day. Slippers are not included. Voucher is not extendable under any circumstances. Valid at the club and spa lounge in the grounds of the Cadbury House. Gym and health club facilities are available to book and use on the day. Max 4 people (4 vouchers) in a group. Valid Mon-Wed 9am-7pm, Thu-Fri 9am-8pm, Sun 10am-6pm. Afternoon tea is served from 3pm. Excludes weekends and public holidays. Valid for option purchased only.
About DoubleTree by Hilton Cadbury House
DoubleTree by Hilton Cadbury House is fully equipped with three fitness studios offering over 230 classes per week including virtual and on demand classes. In addition to a swimming pool, sauna, steam room, hot tub, relaxation room, and outdoor facilities, guests can also take part in personal training sessions. The spa element of the establishment features opportunities for sports massages, beauty treatments, and holistic therapies. Foodies can savour the cuisine and drinks offered by Macro Pierre White Bardolino’s restaurant and Marconi’s coffee and juice shop.