Sip bottomless Prosecco or Draft House Collaboration Beers, tucking into a burger, fish and chips or free-range gammon and eggs; 9 locations
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £19.95 for a choice of brunch meal with bottomless Draft House collab beers or Prosecco (34% off)
Meals available include:
- Beef or veggie cheeseburger with American cheese
- Beef or chicken burger with smoked cheddar, streaky bacon and chipotle mayo
- Spicy beef or veggie burger with a hot sauce, smoked cheddar and onion rings
- Buttermilk fried chicken burger with cheese and pickles
- Double burger with American cheese, streaky bacon, burger sauce and crispy shallots
- Vegan seitan burger with sriracha, Korean red pepper, slaw and pickled red onions
- Beer-battered cod with fat chips, mushy peas and a tartare sauce
- Gloucester Old Spot sausages with mash and a red wine gravy
- Vegan five bean chilli with cauliflower rice
- Chicken Caesar salad with crispy bacon, parmesan and croutons
- Sweet potato falafel salad with feta, rocket and tomato
- Chicken, leek and ham hock pie with mash, peas, baby carrots and gravy
- Steak and ale pie with mash, peas, baby carrots and gravy
- Vegan spiced butternut squash and spinach pie with mash, peas, baby carrots and gravy
- Free-range gammon and eggs with skin-on fries and peas
The Fine Print
Validity: Expires 15th September 2019.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 10 additional as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required; Please email: email@example.com, provide Groupon codes. Present printed Groupon on arrival.
Restrictions: 24-hour cancellation policy. Bottomless drinks will be served for 150 minutes. Valid Sat-Sun midday-4pm. Non-transferable. Must be 18 or older.
About The Draft House
Boasting a dozen locations in London and one in Aberdeen, The Draft House is all about beers, paying extra attention to the provenance, cellaring and serving of carefully selected brews. Those after a hearty bite can choose from a range of meals, including burgers and all-time British favourites such as fish and chips, plus sharing platters and salads. Quiz nights are held on selected dates, and private rooms can be hired to celebrate a special occasion with a bang.