Young aspiring drivers can take a Mazda MX-5 or Porsche Boxster for a spin in this 30-minute instructor-led experience; includes licence
What You'll Get
- What’s included: 45-minute under 17s Motorsport Academy Drive and Licence experience
- Available vehicles: Mazda MX-5 or Porsche Boxster
- Location: private circuit in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- Age restrictions: must be 11-16; under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- What to wear: flat-soled shoes; wet weather overalls are provided
- Additional information: upon passing a test during the experience, drivers will receive a Drift Limits Motorsports Academy certificate of completion which enables them to drive more advance cars at the track in the future
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 8 additional gifts. Booking required. Book online at https://driftlimits.co.uk/vouchers/redeem-gift-vouchers/; to book the Mx5 please go to: https://driftlimits.co.uk/experience/under-17-motorsport-academy-drive-licence/ to book the Porsche please go to: https://driftlimits.co.uk/experience/porsche-under-17-motorsport-academy-drive-licence/. 3 weeks notice for any changes to bookings. Any changes at shorter notice will incur a £25 charge for rescheduling Mazda MX-5 experience or Porsche Boxster experience. Must be 11-16 to participate. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Min. height: 4'8". Max. height 6'2". Max. weight: 18st. Must be physically fit with no serious health conditions which might affect their ability to drive. Glasses must be worn if required. Flat-soled shoes must be worn. Optional damage waiver available at venue for a cost of £25 to cover liability of first £1400 plus VAT. Must sign a disclaimer form. Valid Saturday afternoons and occasional Sundays, subject to availability. Excludes weekdays. Valid for option purchased only.
About Drift Limits
Drift Limits offers its clients a number of high-octane thrills, including supercar driving, stunt driving and drifting. One-on-one tuition plus group and corporate events are waiting on the starting grid. Passenger experiences, as well as photo and video options to capture the special day, are also available. All activities go down at the Bovingdon Airfield located outside of Central London.