Take part in a thrilling mock police pursuit as a deputy on passenger seat, helping the officer to chase down and arrest the perpetrators
About This Deal
- Vehicle: Dodge Charger ‘Pursuit’
- Participants must be between 5 and 80 years old; under 18s need a parental/guardian consent
- All children must be accompanied by a non-participating adult
- Participants should be no more than 195cm high with a maximum weight of 127kg to be safe and comfortable.
- All participants must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes.
- All participants need to be in reasonable health
- Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Spectators are welcome
- No pets are allowed on site (except for assistance dogs)
- Race tracks can be noisy and so may not be suitable for small children
- Experience includes:
- Introductory brief
- 10-minute track-paced sighting laps.
- 15-minute police pursuit in a Dodge Charger Pursuit car.
- Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience
- Availability: selected Monday mornings
Need To Know
About Drift Limits
Drift Limits offers its clients a number of high-octane thrills, including supercar driving, stunt driving and drifting. One-on-one tuition plus group and corporate events are waiting on the starting grid. Passenger experiences, as well as photo and video options to capture the special day, are also available. All activities go down at the Bovingdon Airfield located outside of Central London.