Go behind the wheel of Dodge Viper VX and experience the thrill of a racetrack; opt for eight or 12 laps including an introductory briefing
About This Deal
- What’s included: eight- or 12-lap supercar experience
- Available vehicle: Dodge Viper VX SRT
- Customers will drive around a specific track
- Restrictions: must be 17 or older
- Driver requirements: must hold a full valid manual driving licence, which must be presented on the day
- What to wear: flat-soled shoes
- Wet weather overalls are provided
- 30-minute introductory briefing covering: racing lines, throttle/breaking technique and track day safety etiquette
- Four sighting laps including one high-speed passenger lap in a track-prepared sports saloon car (Mitsubishi Evo X, Subaru Impreza STI or BMW M3)
- Optional participation in ‘Racing Line Trophy Challenge’ on the last two laps where customers will be assessed on the accuracy of the racing line, driver control and steering input to demonstrate the perfect track lap
- Four or eight driving laps in the Dodge Viper VX SRT with a professional instructor co-driver
£39 surcharge per person for Saturday bookings. £45 surcharge for rebooking with less than 3-week notice.
Please note that the availability of this service will be affected by Government-mandated lockdowns.
Need To Know
About Drift Limits
Drift Limits offers its clients a number of high-octane thrills, including supercar driving, stunt driving and drifting. One-on-one tuition plus group and corporate events are waiting on the starting grid. Passenger experiences, as well as photo and video options to capture the special day, are also available. All activities go down at the Bovingdon Airfield located just outside Central London.