Thrill-seekers can enjoy a one-hour driving simulator experience at this entertainment centre near Birmingham Moor Street station
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: three 20-minute races with over 70 tracks and over 70 cars to choose from
- The venue boasts ten rigs with 65-inch screens in 4K for a quality experience
- All races are displayed on the spectator screens so participants can bring their fans with them or win some new ones
- The technology used includes direct drive steering, Fanatec V3 pedals and Motamec Evotwo racing seat
- A selection of games includes Grand Turismo, road racing, go-karting and other VR car games, to create the ultimate F1 experience
The Fine Print
About DSC Race Center
The team at DSC Race Center invite adrenaline seekers and gaming aficionados to enjoy everything from racing simulator sessions and virtual reality experiences to PS4 and retro gaming. After a heated session, batteries can be recharged at the on-site cafe serving cold snacks, and ice cream. The venue is located just a stone's throw away from city center, Bullring.