Those looking for extreme motivation to get up and start exercising can benefit from up to eight sessions of boot camp with a fitness coach
What You'll Get
- A session involves strength and endurance training, with and without equipment
Sessions are one-hour long
- Sundays at 10.30 a.m. - the group meets and trains outdoors
- Rouken Glen Park, Giffnock, Glasgow, G46 7UG; meeting point: Garden Centre car park
- Tuesday at 6.30 p.m. - the group meets and trains indoors
- Couper Institute, Clarkston Road, Glasgow, G44 3DA
- View the class schedule
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. New customers only. Passes can not be used by former members. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here; provide Groupon code. Customers must book via Groupon Booking Tool; no walk-ins accepted. Booking required for first session only. Same day appointments accepted. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Valid for option purchased only. Should arrive at the meeting point 10 mins before the session begins.
DSCFITWELL is run by Deryck, a mobile personal trainer and sports coach. He offers one-on-one sessions at the client's home or outdoors, as well as an array of group classes in the Glasgow area. With his help, one can seek to get more active or improve their fitness performance.