In a Nutshell
Featuring buff-coloured plumes and green foliage, this dwarf fountain grass plant is half hardy and will flower from June to September
- Dwarf fountain grass
- Variety name: Pennisetum Hameln
- Highlighted by fluffy, buff-coloured plumes that arch above green fountain of foliage
- Will flower from July to September
- Half hardy (needs protection in winter)
- In the fall the foliage turns a golden russet colour
- Can create contrast when used among shrubs or as a backdrop in perennial bed
- Fountain-like flower displays
- Ideal choice for smaller gardens and courtyards
- Not poisonous to animals or humans
- Plant in full sun or light shade in moist well-drained soil
- Delivered in 9cm pots with average height of 15-20cm
- At maturity, expect the height of 60cm and spread of 60cm
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday). Shipping only to most of GB mainland. Not available for all islands.
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.