Learn Chinese Mandarin during this course with 12-month access to training materials including vocabulary, grammar and tenses
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £19 for a Chinese Mandarin with business correspondence online course, levels one to three (87% off)
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in Chinese Mandarin
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colours
- Use numbers 1-20
- Use the days of the week
- Use simply greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about countries and where you live
- Tell the time
- Give your phone number and contact details
Talk about food and drinks
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognise parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
Able to express yourself in the future tense
- See the full course description
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Aug 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher and create an account or log in with an existing one. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Course log in details and instructions will be delivered via email within 3 working days of redemption. No software included. Course completion certificate included. No exams included. Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Training will work on any flash based PC or handheld device. For further compatibility information please visit the merchant’s product page. Please visit https://www.e-careers.courses/faqs for more information. Customer support available Mon-Fri 7am-7pm GMT via email, telephone and online chat.
About E-Careers Lifestyle
Established in 2002, E-Careers Lifestyle offers an array of online training programmes that enable students to work in their own way and at their own pace. The company's expertise in skill development has helped to shape careers in various sectors through courses covering areas such as computer skills, first aid and digital photography.