Customers can receive a 10% discount toward this online IASSC-accredited Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training; exam included
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
IASSC-accredited Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training and exams
Purchase this free voucher to share contact details with E-Careers and receive more details on this offer
The course covers:
- The Define Phase: elements of waste are identified and wrapped up, and action items are defined | management decisions required to move the project forward are established
- The Measure Phase: discover existing processes and apply analytical techniques to define an operational baseline and calculate the potential capability of each | learn how to collate this information from multiple sources to make informed project decisions
- The Analyse Phase: use statistical analysis and hypothesis testing to model how processes may be improved and the potential value of each improvement | learn advanced techniques like X Sifting and testing normal and non-normal data
- The Improve Phase: identify the changes that will deliver the most business benefits | full factorial and fractional experiments for in-depth process modelling
- The Control Phase: monitor changes made and record any deviations from the predicted benefits to take immediate remedial action | covers Lean, Defect, Statistical Process and Six Sigma controls
- Multiple choice and true-or-false questions
- 150 questions
- Four-hour exam
- 580 points out of 750 required to pass
- No experience required to start
- No proof of project work required
- Mock tests and exam simulations
- Sigmaxl software available for a surcharge
- Practice questions at the end of each module
- Mock exam module with 100 questions
Completion of this course does not result in any degree or qualify participants to practise professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Dec 2019. Course content available for 6 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person.
About E-Careers Lifestyle
Established in 2002, E-Careers Lifestyle offers an array of online training programmes that enable students to work in their own way and at their own pace. The company's expertise in skill development has helped to shape careers in various sectors through courses covering areas such as computer skills, first aid and digital photography.