What You'll Get
This PRINCE2® home-learning course sets students up with the basic principles of successful project management. Students are given six months’ access to help them swot up on modules ranging from processes and organisation, to risk management, planning, and handling change. The course covers the entire PRINCE2® syllabus, with a progress reporting facility and exam simulations providing on-going feedback. All PRINCE2® eLearning and Exams are offered through PRINCE2® ATO (Accredited Training Organisation) SPOCE Project Management Ltd.
Today’s Groupon offers a PRINCE2® professional project management course for £99, distributed by e-careers.com.
- Covers entire PRINCE2® project management syllabus in 12 modules
- Describing purpose and content of all roles
- The seven principles, themes and processes
- Modules include processes, organisation, risk management, and planning
- 24-hour access for six months
- Progress reporting facility and interactive exercises
- Customer service available 24 hours per day, Monday-Friday
E-Careers currently boast over 2,300 likes on Facebook. Opinions varied on aspects of some courses, though on the whole users were pleased with their content and noted E-Careers’ customer support.
PRINCE2® is a registered Trade Mark of the Cabinet Office.
Details verified 22 August 2014.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 29 Oct 2014. Course content available for 6 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as a gift.
Booking: Register online: http://www.e-careers.com/redeem-voucher. No refunds or cancellations once log in details have been provided. Customer services available 24 hours per day, Mon-Fri.
Restrictions: Internet connection required.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 1 Aug 2014.