Get 12-month access to this online course covering topics such as the diagnostics of trauma and six types of post-traumatic stress disorder
What You'll Get
- £19 for a post-traumatic stress disorder online course (91% off)
- Understand the terminology of PTSD
- Understand vicarious PTSD
- Understand three affected areas of functioning.
- Understand the basic steps of PTSD
- Understand the brain’s alarm
- Understand the six types
- Understand the perceptual disorder
- Understand how bullying can develop into PTSD
- Understand how it affects children
- Understand the help available for PTSD
See the full syllabus.
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of psychology or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Dec 2019. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher . Enter voucher code and click ‘Redeem;’ create an account by entering email address and a password of choice; existing customers can simply log-in to thir account. Once having redeemed the voucher and created account, allow up to 3 business days for course activation confirmation to be sent via email. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android. No software included. Course completion certificate included. Exams not included. Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here: https://www.e-careers.courses/faqs.
About E-Careers Lifestyle
Established in 2002, E-Careers Lifestyle offers an array of online training programmes that enable students to work in their own way and at their own pace. The company's expertise in skill development has helped to shape careers in various sectors through courses covering areas such as computer skills, first aid and digital photography.