Customers can learn about a remedial or hot stone massage or opt for a massage therapy online course
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £19 for a remedial massage online course (91% off)
- £19 for a hot stone massage online course (91% off)
- £29 for a massage therapy online course (83% off)
Remedial massage online course units of study
- What is remedial massage?
- Basic anatomy and physiology
- Health and safety during massage
- Neck and shoulder problems
- Back problems
- Leg and hip problems
- Arm problems
- Essential oils and how they can assist in muscle correction
Hot stone massage online course key learning points
- Learn the basics of the equipment required and used in hot stone treatments
- Learn about the stones; how to use them, care for them and place them to get the best results
- Learn the history of hot stone massage through to modern day development
- Practical massage therapy techniques that can be learned and practiced
- How to become a hot stone practitioner
- Building business as a holistic or alternative therapist
Massage therapy units of study
- Introduction to massage
- Demonstrations continued
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Dec 2019. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Course log-in details and instructions will be delivered via email within 3 working days of redemption. Compatible with Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android devices; compatibility may vary. No software included. Course completion certificate included for successful participants. No exams included. Browser settings need to be changed on a Mac; visit https://www.e-careers.courses/faqs to learn more. Free technical support available 7am - 7pm GMT via email, telephone or online chat.
About E-Careers Lifestyle
Established in 2002, E-Careers Lifestyle offers an array of online training programmes that enable students to work in their own way and at their own pace. The company's expertise in skill development has helped to shape careers in various sectors through courses covering areas such as computer skills, first aid and digital photography.