Use yoga and nutrition to boost the overall wellbeing; includes everything from relaxation techniques to the science behind nutrition
What You'll Get
- £29 for a healthy living online course bundle (91% off)
The bundle includes: the key to nutrition and wellness online course | yoga in health online course
The syllabus includes:
- What yoga can do
- Relaxation and stretching
- Tension and emotional stress
- Insomnia, neurasthenia and fatigue
- Constipation and indigestion
- Backache and aching legs due to bad posture
- Arthritis and rheumatism
- Obesity and weight management
- Headaches, eyestrain and stiff neck
- Stomach, kidney and liver complaints
- The science behind nutrition
- Carbohydrates, proteins and fats
- Vitamins and minerals
- Learn what foods to eat as part of a balanced diet
See the full bundle description.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Mar 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Course log in details and instructions will be delivered via email within 3 working days of redemption. No software included. Course completion certificate included. No exams included. Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Please visit https://www.e-careers.courses/faqs. Training will work on any flash based PC or handheld device. Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android. Free technical support available 7am-7pm GMT via email, telephone or online chat. For further compatibility information please visit the merchant’s product page.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 20 Dec 2018.
About E-Careers Lifestyle
Established in 2002, E-Careers Lifestyle offers an array of online training programmes that enable students to work in their own way and at their own pace. The company's expertise in skill development has helped to shape careers in various sectors through courses covering areas such as computer skills, first aid and digital photography.