Learn more about kids nutritional needs or the cycle of their development; those with a thirst for knowledge can opt for both courses
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £19 for a nutrition for children and adolescents online course (91% off)
- £19 for a child development online course (91% off)
- £29 for nutrition for children and adolescents and child development online courses (93% off)
The syllabus of the nutrition for children and adolescents online course includes:
- What is nutrition?
- Brief overview of nutrition history
- Overview of the nutrition process
- Essential nutrients and macronutrients
- Vitamins, fatty acids and minerals
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Immune system and nutrition
- Attention deficit disorder w/wo hyperactivity
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Functional foods
See the full syllabus.
The syllabus of the child development online course includes:
- The cycle of development
- The growing child
- The growing mind
- The growth complex
- The parent, child, teacher relationship
- Ethical sense
See the full syllabus.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Aug 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Course log in details and instructions will be delivered via email within 3 working days of redemption. No software included. Course completion certificate included for successful participants. No exams included. Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Please visit https://www.e-careers.courses/faqs for more information. Training will work on any flash-based PC or handheld device. Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android devices. For further compatibility information, please visit the merchant’s product page. Valid on option purchased only.
About E-Careers Lifestyle
Established in 2002, E-Careers Lifestyle offers an array of online training programmes that enable students to work in their own way and at their own pace. The company's expertise in skill development has helped to shape careers in various sectors through courses covering areas such as computer skills, first aid and digital photography.