Equestrian enthusiasts of all levels can take part in a riding lesson or hack supervised by an experienced instructor for an hour
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: horse riding lesson or trek | riding hat hire
Weight restriction: 16 stones/224 lbs/102 kg maximum
- Groups of four or more wishing for different times than the schedule please email; supplement of £3 per person
- Appropriate for skill levels:
- Beginner - never ridden up to starting to canter
- Beginner minus - must be able to do rising trot and have started to canter
- Beginner plus - must able to canter and steer treks for beginners but be willing to trot 8 years plus
- Hack - must be competent in canter
- Lead rein trek - all standards walking only
Length of session: one hour
- Age restrictions: must be two years or older, under 16s must be accompanied by an adult; the adult does not have to ride
The Fine Print
Valid from 19 Oct 2019 to 15 Mar 2020. Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Not valid for existing customers who currently ride more than twice a month with the merchant. Book online at http://www.lasswadestables.com/vouchers/groupon_bookings; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. Please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled lesson. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 2 or older, under 16s must be accompanied by an adult; the adult does not have to ride. Maximum weight 16 stones/224 lbs/102 kg, must give approximate weight and height when booking so appropriate horse can be allocated. Subject to weather conditions. Hat included, customer can bring their own. Warm clothes, wellington boots/trainers or shoes with a small heel recommended. £3 supplement per person for beginners lesson and lead rein trek. If this is the first riding session the following form will need to be completed prior to the first lesson: http://www.lasswadestables.com/rider_registration.pdf. Can upgrade up to 2-hour session for a surcharge of £20 paid directly to the merchant. Valid Fri-Mon 10am-5pm, Tue-Thu 10am-10pm.
About Edinburgh & Lasswade Riding Centre
There are approximately 50 horses who call Edinburgh & Lasswade Riding Centre their home, ranging from cheeky Shetlands to 17hh thoroughbreds. The horses and riders are paired up by temperament, meaning quiet ones are paired with complete beginners, while the more adventurous horses are teamed with seasoned riders. The centre boasts both indoor and outdoor schools, with plenty of hacking opportunities in the nearby forests. The horses can also be provided for country rides, while ponies are available for gala days and birthday parties. There is an area to entertain all family members, and those not riding can visit the horses in the stables.