£17.50 instead of £48.50 for two people to enjoy any six tapas dishes and a bottle of wine at the authentic Spanish Tapa - Save 64%
- This beautiful restaurant is the latest edition to Edinburgh's gastronomical family
- Choose from exquisite options such as Manchego cheese drizzled with olive oil, lightly salted padron peppers and Iberian Serrano ham
- The beautiful authentic decor mixed with the divine fare and ambience makes for the perfect evening
- Please note this is only valid in the Hanover Street restaurant
- 1 voucher per two people, may buy multiple as gifts
- Voucher valid until the 2nd of December, seven days a week
- Advance booking essential, please have your vouchers and security codes ready
- Not valid with other offers
There's nothing better than a hint of Latino flair to warm your cockles during these cold winter months - with this in mind you should definitely consider purchasing today's Groupon and dine at Edinburgh's newest gastronomical addition. For £17.50 you and a loved one can share a slice of Spanish life in the heart of Scotland. With 6 tapas dishes to choose and a bottle of wine to share, you can make like you're whiling away your evening on one of Barcelona's intricate back streets.
This renowned Spanish Tapas bar in Edinburgh, situated just moments from the culinary hotbed on Shore Place, and deep in the heart of the city on Hanover Street, will cook you up a treat of an evening. On the night expect Spanish classics such as sizzling prawns cooked in garlic and chilli olive oil (£5.95), baked aubergine, with a tomato and herb compote topped with lashings of melted manchego (£4.75) and grilled chorizo served with homemade tomato salsa (£4.95). With well over 20 tapas dished to choose from, you'll be spoilt for choice. Feast on the best spanish cuisine you'll ever have on this side of the border with Groupon.
What people are saying...
"The food, the staff and the decor all work to create a very authentic Spanish vibe. The best starter was the roasted fig with parma ham. I've tried and made many paellas and this was one of the best I've ever had. It was served in a huge paellera with juicy tender chicken and aromas of saffron filling the air ...amazing!"