In a Nutshell
Formulated to remove and cure common warts, this removal cream can help to reduce the friction on the surface of warts
Today’s Groupon offers One or Two Eelhoe Wart Removal Creams, distributed by Christine Lee Fashion Ltd.
- Formulated to help reduce the friction on the surface of warts, thereby reducing the irritation cause by exercise or contact
- Aims to remove and cure common warts, plantar warts and more
- Capacity: 20g
Ingredients: Water|Chlorhexidine Acetate|Ethyl Hydroxybenzoate|Methylparaben|Saticytics Acid|Cetewaryl Alcohol|Stearic Acid|Glycerin |Benzoic Acid|Alumen|Rhizoma Pinelliae|Radix Gentianae|Frucus Cnidu|Herbal extract|Fructus Kochiae|Radix Stemonae|Pericarpium Zanthoxyli|Fructus Bruceae
How to Use:
- Wash the affected area with warm water, and then use a toothpick to take an appropriate amount of paste and apply it to the surface of the affected area. Let it stand gently for 5-10 minutes to make it completely absorbed. Please try not to apply it on the surrounding healthy skin and mucous membranes
- 2-4 times each time. Use it continuously for 7 days. The liquid will dry out until it falls off. If it does not fall off, it is recommended to continue to use
- The frequency of use can be increased as appropriate according to the different parts or severity of the uncomfortable symptoms
- For external use, do not take it in the mouth or eyes
- Use with caution for people with skin allergies and pregnant women
- Keep the product out of reach of children
- This product cannot replace drugs
Your order: Order will be dispatched to the delivery address entered at checkout. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by I-nod, checked on 13.05.2022.
Seller Information and queries: Product sold by Christine Lee Fashion Ltd.
Unit G25 Waterfront Studios 1 Dock Road
E16 1AH London
For pre-purchase queries contact: email@example.com.
For post-purchase queries, Returns and our Returns Policy, click here.
Sealed products cannot be returned if the seal is broken unless the product is defective.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email addresses to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.