· Redeemed 7 days ago
· Redeemed 14 February 2018
· Redeemed 27 September 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- £79 for three sessions of laser hair removal for two medium or three small areas (up to 56% off)
- £119 for six sessions of laser hair removal for medium or three small areas (up to 74% off)
- £139 for six sessions of laser hair removal for one large and one small area (up to 85% off)
- £209 for six sessions of laser hair removal on one large and one medium area (up to 81% off)
- £379 for six sessions of laser hair removal on two large and two medium areas (up to 83% off)
- £799 for six sessions of laser hair removal on full body (up to 80% off)
- £899 for eight sessions of laser hair removal on full body (up to 84% off)
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What happens at the sessions?
The first session will begin with a consultation.
What areas can be targeted?
Small areas: eyebrows | fingers | toes | lip and chin | earlobes | nose
Medium areas: bikini | perianal | underarms | nipples | hands and fingers | feet and toes | half-neck, front or back | sideburns | jawline | forehead | cheeks | naval line | pubis line
Large areas: half-leg | Brazilian | Hollywood | buttocks | full face | extended bikini | half-back | chest | lower face for women | upper face for women | beard for men
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Mandatory booking required. Booking required by phone, please call 0203773 4227. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Not suitable for pregnant women. Not suitable for customers with skin infections, cancer, or on medication; please enquire at time of booking. First session must be completed within 4 months of purchase. Must leave 4-6 weeks between sessions. Customers with sensitive skin may wish to discuss at consultation. No open cuts or contagious skin complaints. Must shave chosen area day before treatment; if this is not done treatment cannot be completed and session will be forfeited. For treatments on hands and fingers, please remove all nail polish prior to appointment. Use of fake tan must be discontinued at least 1 week before treatment. 2 weeks gap is recommended after tanning of any kind before treatment. Avoid sun exposure completely for 48 hours before and after treatment and use high factor SPF throughout course of treatment. GMC: 7021759. Pricing verified using merchant's price list on 29 Nov 2017.
About Elite Skin
Located just a short stroll from the Paddington tube and train stations, Elite Skin offers a range of aesthetic treatments that aim to help customers address matters of beauty and confidence. Focusing on accentuating the natural beauty and taking a variety of lifestyle factors into consideration, the facility sets out to add a personal touch to the services. The clinic uses an array of advanced technologies, enabling therapies such as laser hair removal and PRP. The team speaks English, Arabic, Russian and German.